Friday 1 November 2013

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Am I getting old and out of touch?

Am I the only person who is completely SHOCKED by the lastest work by one of ...I think....Australia's leading young artist?

I would love to know what others think of this ' work of art '

S'pose by now your wondering what I'm on about 

Well....wait for it




IT REALLY IS ABOUT SEX AND DEATH , IN THAT ORDER.... ISN'T IT.......Ben's facebook comment regarding this painting.




I just don't understand why this wonderful talented artist has to stoop to this deep depth ....it is I would think done to shock , which is usually left to the untalented and disparate among us.


He is the one standing on the chair.

 ...just had to have a bit of a soap box moment .....hopefully he has this sort of thing out of his system and he will continue to blow me away with his usual masterpieces.

Such as this




I love the way he slaps on the paint and how he leaves the bare white canvas for his light.



That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment