Thursday 7 June 2012

The big brand (not)

When I arrived home from visiting Bill and Kellie and Charlie, Tony had also arrived home from work so we thought it was time to brand a small mob of cows and calves that had just been over looked and a job that we had been meaning to do, anyway yesterday we got then in and realized that the calves were rather large so some fun was had branding them as most of them were far too big for the cradle....but we manged ..thank god there were only 13 to do. I have decided to take my camera with me now I am doing this blog so that I can have some photos to share with you it also makes the story far more interesting ..don't you think... . If you have had a look at my new card range (if not please do on this website). You will recognize the horses and the dog featured in the card paintings. There are the Annie cards, after my dog she doesn't get out much meaning she doesn't go to work much anymore but when she does she gets sooooo very excited, yesterday she was actually running in circles round Sweety as Tony was trying to saddle up. She has a bit of trouble in the long grass as she can't see where she is going and has to keep jumping up in the air to see where the cattle are. I managed to get some good photo's of her and also of Sweety and Tony.  That's if for now . Catch you down the track. Actually all going well I'm going to start a drawing this afternoon so you can follow me with that.

My Gift Box Set of Blank Cards
 
See how big they were
This is called recycling!

Annie going to work

Sweet & Tony


Annie, Sweet & Tony off to work

No comments:

Post a Comment