Tuesday 4 September 2012

BLACK WHITE & PINK

Having been for a little trip to the Downs recently I was struck by the milking cows on green crops.
They are so striking as you drive along.

I got to thinking that they would be great to paint

They are not only amazingly coloured they also look to have some personality.
This always helps when painting a cow or anything else for that matter

So I have done this painting and then thought that the pink really looks stunning with the black and white

What do you think


cows

I started this blog some time ago and got way laid.

After I did this painting I had the bright idea of doing a whole series of Pink paintings well using some pink or a verison of the colour.

I think that this is a good idea as I probably need to get into some colour so I'm doing it but you will have to wait for the next one as not finished yet

 well it maybe is but I haven't made the absolute decision yet

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment