Sunday 8 July 2012

I Never Thought

I never thought the day would come when I would forget about a picture that I have painted.
But that day has come.
My sister Grace visited her old home at Mt Marlow Station at Yaraka last weekend as a guest of the now managers Locky and Ruby Kent who work for CPC, and are very old friends of ours.
Speaking to Grace on her return I asked if she would forward the photo's she had taken of what Ruby had done with the Mt Marlow garden,and also ones she had taken at the Gymkhana.  In the photo's I noticed a painting on the kitchen wall and thought that it wasn't a bad painting and wondered who did it.

That's the painting on the far wall
The next time I spoke to Grace she said what a great painting Ruby had of mine....It was then that I realized it was one of mine....I had completely forgotten about!!

That can't be good!!


Below are some photo's of the Yaraka Gymkhana


My nephew Tom Gray  

Starting instructions



Musical Chairs

Musical Chairs


Tom Gray



PHOTO'S of MT MARLOW STATION


Natural stump sculpture


Turn off to Mt Marlow


Sleeper steps

Tennis Court


Mt Marlow
Just thought I'd share this with you...until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment